Il Bisonte Notebook - Natural
In our experience of over 30 years, an Il Bisonte customer becomes an Il Bisonte fan for life. These are products with character, authenticity, integrity, and we love that every piece is still made by this family of Florentine artisans. We hope you enjoy your new Il Bisonte.
- One note leather notebook cover with tab closure
- Pencil/Pen holder
- Refillable grid notebook
Handmade in Florence.
Exclusive in Australia to Hunt Leather.
Accessories finish: Brass
Wanny Di Filippo established Il Bisonte in 1970, an artisan workshop in the heart of Florence in the historical Palazzo Corsini, making leather handbags, travel bags, briefcases, belts and accessories. The signature Il Bisonte leather is the finest "vacchetta": a natural vegetable tanned cowhide, which develops a beautiful aged patina with time, light, and handling. Hunt Leather introduced Il Bisonte to Australia in 1980 and we still visit the showroom in Florence every year to buy from Wanny di Filippo’s new collections, which are made to order in the Il Bisonte factory just outside the city. Il Bisonte is exclusive in Australia to Hunt Leather.
Care and Use
- Oil or grease (including from food) - note that this applies to all full-grain leathers.
- Dark denim, which can rub off onto light-coloured bags.
- Pen marks cannot be removed but do try immediately with an eraser.
- If your new Il Bisonte bag gets water on it, such as rain, just wipe off quickly.