Il Bisonte Tote - Natural
An elegant shoulder tote - practical, but streamlined and beautiful.
It has two shoulder straps, which can extend from short handles up to longer straps. It closes with a press stud, and the main body of the tote is divided into two by a full-length zipped compartment.
On the inside "rear" of the tote there is a further large zip compartment, great for valuables, and a phone pocket.
Great for everyday, and business-like without being "stitched up" or too structured, yet it will take A4 folders with ease.
- One main compartment with stud closure
- Two adjustable shoulder straps
- Three main interior compartments
- One main compartment with full zip closure
- One interior zip pocket
- One interior leather patch pocket
Handmade in Florence.
Exclusive in Australia to Hunt Leather.
Lining: Tonal Canvas
Accessories finish: Brass
Wanny Di Filippo established Il Bisonte in 1970, an artisan workshop in the heart of Florence in the historical Palazzo Corsini, making leather handbags, travel bags, briefcases, belts and accessories. The signature Il Bisonte leather is the finest "vacchetta": a natural vegetable tanned cowhide, which develops a beautiful aged patina with time, light, and handling. Hunt Leather introduced Il Bisonte to Australia in 1980 and we still visit the showroom in Florence every year to buy from Wanny di Filippo’s new collections, which are made to order in the Il Bisonte factory just outside the city. Il Bisonte is exclusive in Australia to Hunt Leather.
Care and Use
- Oil or grease (including from food) - note that this applies to all full-grain leathers.
- Dark denim, which can rub off onto light-coloured bags.
- Pen marks cannot be removed but do try immediately with an eraser.
- If your new Il Bisonte bag gets water on it, such as rain, just wipe off quickly.