BRIC's Capri Cabin 55cm Black
BRIC’S Capri collection is ultra-lightweight and constructed using durable, flexible, ultralight Makrolon® polycarbonate and offered in a matte finish with full-grain Tuscan leather trim.
This piece features:
- 43 L capacity. Weight: 2.9 kgs
- Comfortable and functional pull-along handle with three intermediate stop positions that can be selected via a press-stud button. Now even more ergonomic and easier to handle.
- Lined interior divided into two compartments. One closes with a zip and comes with a mesh pocket, the second has a large compartment with a zip
- Integrated TSA lock, which is required when travelling in the USA; it allows American airport security to carry out checks without damaging your trolley.
- Four double swivelling wheels made to high Japanese quality standards, featuring a new design and a wider radius. They allow for easy 360° rotation in all directions, all the while ensuring the utmost quiet thanks to their rubber coating. The wheels have been designed to be replaced externally with a simple screwdriver.
- Vegetable tanned Tuscan leather finishes with contrasting stitching and golden studs; includes a leather address tag; the zips feature a rubber finish that makes them completely water repellent.
Founded in 1952, BRIC’s is based in Como, near the famous lake, and has stores all over the world including Madison Avenue, Paris, and the stunning Galleria Vittorio Emanuele in Milan. The business is still family owned and run by the whole Briccola family, including all of Mario Briccola’s numerous children. The Bric's objective is that of creating collections expressing a cosmopolitan style and taste, through a practical and functional design. The collection is modern and practical incorporated within all modern aesthetics and fashion trends.